The Michigan Recycling Coalition fosters sustainability by
leading, educating, and mobilizing business, government, non-profit, and individuals
to advance their own and collective resource use and recovery initiatives in Michigan.
Our Vision - Members of the MRC look forward to a future...
- Where natural resources are managed to the environmental and economic benefit of every community.
- Where all possible uses for a given material are exhausted before being managed as waste.
- Where waste is managed in a way that causes minimal harm to habitat, wildlife and the environment.
- Where Michigan's high public & private waste diversion and participation rates are common knowledge and a source of State pride and economic benefit.
- Where recycling and composting are vital and sustainable services and collected materials have value in industries globally.
- Where the MRC and its members are recognized, influential leaders in effective resource use and recovery throughout the state.
Michigan Recycling Coalition Bylaws